- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations.
- Ensure timely procurement of raw materials, packaging and glassware regents, equipment, spare parts and general goods to meet corporate objectives.
- Ensure demand planning and forecasting considering marketing and production need.
- Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively.
- Utilize logistics IT to optimize procedures.
- Supervise orders and arrange stocking of raw materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs.
- Communicate with suppliers both foreign and local to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction.
- Ensure compliance with Customs Excise & Preventive Service, Ghana Food and Drugs
- Authority on all regulations that affects import and export of Pharmaceutical and other related products.
- Plan and track the shipment of raw material, packaging materials and etc. according to organizational requirements.
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management.
- Ensure tracking report is updated daily with shipping details.
- Ensure proper inventory management.
- Ensure that all warehouse equipment including forklift are regularly serviced and maintained.
- Undertake any other related duties that may be assigned from time to time by head of supply chain.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Degree in Business Administration, Logistics or related field with at least 3 years post qualification experience preferred.
- Effective communication, including writing, speaking and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced data analysis and visualization skills.
- Quick critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent customer service and client relation skills.
- Understanding supply chain, including common obstacles and effective solution.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good collaboration and team work abilities
- Organization and time management skills.