At DataForce by Transperfect we are looking for a qualified linguist to undertake research and write a Language Resource Document for Czech, consisting of a broad ethnographic sketch, description of dialects, demographics, orthography, and phonological and prosodic features.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Trained linguist, specializing in Czech with competency in phonetic and phonological description and sociolinguistics.
- Czech speaker (native or near-native speaker level).
- Post-graduate qualifications in linguistics (achieved or working towards completion).
1. Experience developing language research documents for commercial purposes.
2. Capacity to work within the designated time frame.
3. Able to work remotely and independently on assigned tasks.
Expected start: As soon as possible
Expected workload: ~50 hours
Expected duration: 3 weeks
Work Location: Remote
Engagement Model: Freelance.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.