A librarian is needed to take care of the stocking and overall maintenance of a well stocked library in a school located at Sogakope in the Volta region.
- Collect and catalog library resources including books, films, and publications.
- Help people locate reference and leisure reading materials.
- Maintain library records and ensure it is updated.
- Perform regular audits of the information and inventory on file.
- Educate patrons on how to properly search for information using the library databases.
- Manage budgeting, planning, and employee activities.
- Oversee the check-out process for books and other resource materials.
- Organize and host book sales, author signings, and other reading events.
- Clarify the use of library amenities and provide information about library policies.
- Make sure the library meet the needs of precise groups of users including postgraduate students and disabled students.