- Provides legal support as directed.
- Collects and collates data for the preparation and review of legal documents.
- Represents the Authority in Court
- Collects data for the periodic and annual reports of the Directorate.
- Provides ADR Services
- Conducts research into cases as directed.
- Provides information for the formulation and drafting of public procurement legislation and amendments.
- Vets standard form documentation for legal compliance as directed.
- Drafts report on litigation, prosecution and investigations carried out by the Authority into breaches of the Public Procurement Act.
- Collates information on the effective and efficient management of the administrative review process as directed.
- Collects information for the preparation of annual and other periodic reports of the Directorate.
- A minimum of First Degree - LLB or BA/ Law from an accredited tertiary institution.
- Must have been called to the Ghana Bar (Barrister-at-Law).
- Knowledge or training in public procurement and/or administrative law will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of three (3) years post-call relevant work experience in a reputable organization.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of records and information.
- Leadership networking and management skills.
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Good research skills.
- Negotiating, lobbying and conflict management skills.
- Capacity to inspire and motivate.
- Team player.
- Knowledge and experience in public procurement processes, practices and regulations.
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications.
- The Legal Officer will report to the Director, Legal
How to Apply:
Applications, together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of relevant certificates and the names and addresses of two referees should be submitted personally to SSNI|T Emporium, Airport, 6th Floor or to email@example.com not later than 5:00pm by Friday, 25 th June, 2021.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.