- Drafting and reviewing legal documents and commercial contracts, providing feedback on legal terms and conditions, managing and keeping track of litigation and other administrative procedures, advising the line organisation on and securing overall compliance with local laws and regulations and mitigating potential risks, providing effective legal advice and support across the business, etc.
- Provide legal advice to the Management / Different Business Units on Commercial Business Laws, Labour Laws etc and provide legal guidance / solutions on Company’s day to day legal, regulatory and compliance matters.
- Prepare, review, amend, as appropriate, policies, procedures and controls on the Company's Legal Affairs and engage government, civil society and other stakeholders to secure stable and predictable operating environment (regulatory and fiscal).
- Review financial and commercial documents to ensure that Company’s interests are protected at all times.
- Review and provide direction on the structuring of the new business transactions & related documentation.
- Interact with external lawyers and consultants on legal and commercial matters.
- Undertake regular follow up / action with the Court / Government Regulation Authorities / Banks and others on various legal issues such as acquisition of permits and licences in connection with business operation.
- Proactively identify, action and mitigate any legal risks for the business;
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by senior management.