A reputable Institution seeks the services of Lecturers in the following fields:
- Health and Safety Management (very urgent),
- Hospitality Management
- Maritime Management,
- Human Resource Management,
- Journalism and Media Studies,
- Accounting and Finance
- Preparing and delivering lectures, tutorials, workshops, and seminars.
- Developing curricula and course material that can be used across a number of platforms.
- Collaborating with other academics and lecturers to improve teaching methods and expand knowledge base.
- Setting and grading assignments, tests, and exams.
- Conducting research, and writing papers, proposals, journal articles, and books.
- Attending and participating in meetings, conferences, and other events in and outside of the institution.
- Participating in training opportunities and initiatives at the institution.
- Providing support to students and other colleagues.
- Staying current by reading widely and producing published work in the field.
- Lecturers with two or more years of experience handling the ICM curriculum are highly encouraged to apply