- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Lead and Inspire: Act as a visionary and driving force behind our CDN development team. Embrace challenges, make quick decisions, and accept responsibility for your actions.
- Technical: Develop and maintain efficient, lightweight and high-performing front-end technologies. Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code, setting the industry standard for best practices.
- Collaborative Leadership: Foster collaboration within your cross-functional team. Define, design, and ship new features while maintaining a straightforward and factual communication style.
- Quality Assurance: Participate in code reviews, testing, and debugging processes to ensure the delivery of high-quality software. Optimize front-end performance by identifying and addressing performance bottlenecks and implementing best practices for page load times, caching, and other optimizations.
- Proven Leadership: Showcase your ability to lead a team with an unwavering drive to complete tasks and projects efficiently. Your assertiveness and visionary approach will be vital in steering your team towards success.
- Front-End Performance: Complement your leadership skills with a strong understanding of network requests and front-end performance standards. Your ability to optimise performance will contribute to the team's success.
- Test-Driven Development (TDD): Demonstrate your experience with Test-Driven Development (TDD) and your commitment to writing unit tests. This approach aligns with your decisive and problem-solving nature. Advocate for writing tests across the whole lifecycle of development
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.