Lead Front End Developer
Engineering & Technology
You’ll work on a combination of unique builds and ongoing support engagements that help season your technical leading skills. As a leading digital agency, 10up’s client roster spans from innovative startups and impactful non-profits to some of the biggest names in the industry, such as ESPN, Google, The New York Times Co., Microsoft, and The Nobel Prize Committee.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Drive strategy in collaboration with experts across multiple disciplines, and lead overall technical vision and delivery on large-scale projects.
- Engage meaningfully with clients; leading demos and driving discussions.
- Contribute to the improvement of the Front End Engineering discipline by leading and mentoring other fellow Front End Engineers
- Ultimately you will make the web better by finely crafting websites, apps, and tools that reach millions of online visitors every day.
- You’re at your best leading a team of engineers to solve a complex problem while providing code reviews, coaching, and mentorship.
- You have a code portfolio of real-world samples to showcase your skills. Link us to your best custom work on GitHub and you’ll never have to do any live coding or whiteboard testing!
- You have the ability to clearly present your thoughts to clients and team members.
- You are an advocate for coded style guides and creating highly componentized systems.
- You prefer to work fully remote and are effectively engaging in a distributed team from the location of your choosing.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.