We are looking for a Lead Finance Officer to join our Remote team on its success journey. As the Lead Finance Officer, you will assist the CFO to make strategic financial decisions for the team. If you are dedicated and ambitious, Moolre is the best place to grow your career.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Maintain and update records of all accounting transactions with all accounts.
- Process invoices for payments in line with laid down procedures.
- Prepare SSNIT, and PAYE returns for payment to statutory Institutions.
- Maintain professional relationships with Financial Institutions/Banks, External Auditors, and other Service Providers in the area of financial management.
- Stay abreast with legislation, rules/regulations, financial laws, and international best practices in Financial Management.
- Support external auditors during annual audit activities.
- Implement approved Accounting/Financial Policies, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), in managing the Accounting Department
- Perform other duties as required
What You Need to Succeed
- Thorough knowledge in Accounting/Finance principles and concepts or equivalent professional qualification in a related field.
- Proven experience in Accounting/ Finance related field.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Knowledge/understanding of tax laws and related regulations
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, Accounting software, and virtual communication tools.
- Highly intellectual and analytical, with creative drive
- Ability to collaborate and coordinate with all team members
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal), organizational and presentation skills.
- Ability to work remotely and in a flexible manner
The following attributes are a plus:
- You are good with QuickBooks
- You are interested in and/or understand the Fintech market
Why Work Here?
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working conditions
- Flat organizational structure
- Ability to work with a highly talented team
- Continuous learning and improvements
How to Apply
Interested persons should submit their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly write your name and the position you are applying for as the subject of the mail.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.