We are looking for a Principal Engineer who can come and help us continue to build a world class Ethereum staking platform. One of Figment’s core principles is “Safety over liveness”, in practical terms, we engineer with safety as the single most important factor, we also achieve excellent performance, but that performance is our secondary goal.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Lead the planning, testing, implementation, and management of projects to deliver scalable, maintainable, secure, and stable deployments across a number of different use cases.
- Identify common areas where automation can significantly increase our ability to manage our infrastructure.
- Demonstrate technical expertise in multiple domains and act as a mentor to others on the team.
- Deep understanding of Ethereum technologies including familiarity with multiple Consensus and Execution clients.
- In-depth knowledge of the following programming languages and technologies: Python, Golang, Terraform
- In-depth knowledge of AWS technologies including EKS, KMS, Cloudwatch, S3, Firewalls
- Deep understanding of Kubernetes and related technologies and concepts including Helm, RBAC, basic objects and how to secure kubernetes.
- Deep understanding of networking and security best practices
- Experience with Hashicorp Vault or other secure storage tools.
- Experience working in environments with high security requirements.
- Experience working with Teleport.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.