The Project Manager will project staff as assigned and will engage in relationship development and maintenance with partners and donors as well as be responsible for grant compliance, to support building Orbis’s eye health portfolio. The position is based in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
What We’re Looking For
As a Senior Developer Advocate, you would contribute in the following areas:
- Lead and work autonomously guiding projects and managing DevRel efforts
- Mentor junior team members and communicate outside the department
- Motivate developers to build wallet applications using MetaMask Snaps
- Spread awareness of Snaps by building community and driving discussions
- Build awareness of new MetaMask Snaps features, APIs and SDKs
- Know and teach best practices that make a developer's life easier
- Work closely with engineering and product managers to identify campaigns and opportunities
- Establish relationships with key Projects/Dapps to build MetaMask Snaps
- Highlight gaps in developer experience for our product teams
- Identify developer communities with high potential
- Refine messaging to promote Snaps development
- Build a deep knowledge of the product so as to articulate how they enable developers
- Collaborate closely with the ConsenSys DevRel team as a coordinator
- Be hands-on. Create and maintain multimedia content and resources for developers such as videos, presentations for conferences, code demos, documentation, how-to guides, and tutorials
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time for conferences and external events
- Participate in the blockchain ecosystem and community, building strong relationships with engineers, architects, product managers, and founders
- Stand up programs with ecosystem partners and scale awareness initiatives
- Define and own metrics to measure the success of our developer content and outreach efforts
- Synthesize and share feedback from the community to improve MetaMask
- Lead in-person and virtual workshops and hackathons for developers
Who We’re Looking For
- 2+ years of experience in developer relations, developer education, and technical writing
- Proficiency in any JSON RPC/Open RPC. Node/NPM, TypeScript
- Have a working knowledge of developer tools like SDKs and APIs
- Proficiency with git, GitHub and Markdown
- Solidity and Professional Blockchain Expertise
- Experience “cold-starting” developer ecosystems
- Experience of working in cross-functional teams (devrel, product, and marketing)
- High engagement with developers via social media, video and streaming (like YouTube Live) and audio (like Twitter Spaces and podcasts)
Our mission is to unlock the collaborative power of communities by making Web3 universally easy to use, access, and build on.
Working with ConsenSys puts you at the forefront of an evolving paradigm, transforming our society for the better. We fundamentally believe blockchain is the next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society.
Blockchain tech is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler and we’re far from reaching our full potential. You’ll get to work on the tools, infrastructure, and apps that scale these platforms to billions of users.
You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas, and frameworks from your peers, and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
Why join ConsenSys? Here are some of the perks of being part of a unique organization like ConsenSys:
One of the most recognized tech companies in the blockchain ecosystem globally. A work experience at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your future career. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
The forefront of a revolution. We fundamentally believe blockchain is a next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society. You can be a part of building the digital economy of tomorrow and radically transforming our society for the better.
A dynamic startup environment with deep roots. We are one of the earliest blockchain companies and a leader in the space. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem.
Deep technical challenges. Blockchain technology is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler. There is much to be done before these platforms can scale to the order of millions or billions of users. We are building the tools, infrastructure and applications l that are pushing the technology forward.
Continuous learning and improvements. You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas and frameworks from your peers and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.