The Sales Engineer lives and works in the intersection between sales and engineering. The ideal candidate must be able to articulate technology and product positioning at the executive, business and technical levels. Sales Engineers are the primary technical support for the field sales force and are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process. They are there to ensure success with all Harness customers and strategize with their sales counterparts to steer customers to a commercial relationship.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- World class presentation skills in delivering presentations/demos of our platform
- Able to work with customers directly to debug common errors
- Ability to tie business problems to technical solutions
- Capable of understanding and articulating technology value propositions
- You’ve thrown together an app or two in a high-level programming language
- Strong ops/infrastructure knowledge, especially in Continuous Delivery
- You will be responsible for delivering a great product demonstration which tells a story of how our software provides value to our customer
- You will responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- You will remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes and developments on our technologies
- You are able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- You are able to convey customer requirements to Engineering teams
- You are able to travel throughout sales territory without restriction and frequently on short notice
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.