- Creating plans, designs and drawings using computer-aided design programs
- Surveying sites
- Advising on matters to do with environmental conservation
- Discussing requirements with clients
- Writing reports
- Producing contracts and estimated costs
- Presenting proposals to clients for approval and agreeing time-scales
- Overseeing projects as they progress
- Seeking the opinions of locals, businesses and others who use the site
- Liaising with other professionals such as architects, surveyors, town planners and civil engineers.
- A minimum of a completed MS in Landscape or related area is required.
- A minimum of 5 years progressive industrial experience, specifically landscape architect
- Strong Managerial Skills
- Strong communication, presentation and project management skills
- Ability to write proposals and attend meetings
- An established self-awareness, in terms of understanding your own culture, identity, biases, prejudices, power privilege, and stereotypes.
- Ability to work independently and to drive the project forward with minimum supervision.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.