- Receive, label and analyze samples (blood, toxic, tissue etc.)
- Design and execute laboratory testing according standard procedures, make observations and interpret findings
- Conduct experiments under defined conditions to verify/reject various types of hypotheses using refined scientific methods
- Organize and store all chemicals substances, fluids and compressed gases according to safety instructions
- Record all data and results in specified forms (paper and electronic) with accuracy and responsibility
- Maintain equipment and assist in ordering laboratory supplies
- Ensure that all safety guidelines are followed strictly at all times and maintain a clean and orderly environment
Qualification and Requirements
- Males only
- Must have completed either HND/DEGREE in Lab Technology with proof of certificate
- Must have completed national service with proof of certificate
- Must have completed school by 2017, 2018 & 2019 not earlier or later
Suitable applicants should send CV's to email@example.com
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.