- To liaise with HODs in conducting inspections at the factory for compliance with standards and to determine ways of resolving issues that may be identified.
- To review customer feedback and respond to complaints.
- To keep a record of all tests and inspections which have been conducted.
- To manage third-party inspectors and audits
- To spearhead all research and development and supervise activity in the lab
- To write and review of quality manuals and SOPs for activities in the department
- To liaise with the operations manager, the production manager and the nutritionist to review specification for feed, flour and its raw materials
- To attend quality committee meetings
- To determine training needs for Q.A. staff
- To control of inventory for the department
- To facilitate the renewal of facility license and product registration
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum of a Degree is required
- Minimum of 6 years experience