- Understanding curriculum requirements, and creating syllabi, lesson plans, and educational content that satisfy these requirements.
- Analyzing the needs, strengths, and weaknesses of students and structuring lessons and assessments around them.
- Adjusting teaching methods to suit different groups of learners.
- Creating engaging, stimulating lesson plans and asking frequent questions to make sure students are on track.
- Providing extra support to students that require it, and more challenging tasks to those who are ahead of the class.
- Keeping abreast of developments and research in the field, and using this to ensure lessons are relevant.
- Reporting any progress issues to the head of the department, as well as the parents.
- Attending meetings, training sessions, workshops, conferences, and other continuing education initiatives.
- Supervising lab sessions, delivering practical demonstrations, and accompanying students on field trips.
- Keeping the line of communication open between students, staff, and parents.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Degree in Physics or Mechanical Engineering
- At least 3 years experience in A Level or IB
Location: Tema, Golf City