- Prepare and deliver lesson plans and fun activities
- Develop a careful and creative program suitable for kindergarten children
- Learn and develop strong expertise in the Abeka Curriculum
- Employ a variety of educational techniques (storytelling, educational play, media etc.) to teach children
- Observe each child to help them improve their social competencies and build self-esteem
- Encourage children to interact with each other and resolve occasional arguments
- Guide children to develop their artistic and practical capabilities through a carefully constructed curriculum (identify shapes, numbers or colors, do crafts etc.)
- Organize nap and snack hours and supervise children to ensure they are safe at all times
- Track children’s progress and report to parents
- Communicate with parents regularly to understand the children’s background and psyche
- Collaborate with other educators
- Maintain a clean and tidy classroom consistent with health and safety standards
Required Skills or Experience
- At least 3 years Proven experience as a Kindergarten Teacher
- Montessori Trained teacher and is certified
- Knowledge and experience in Abeka Curriculum preferred
- Must be a Christian
- A Love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Excellent understanding of the principles of child development and preschool educational methods
- Familiarity with safety and sanitation guidelines for classrooms
- Excellent communication and instructional skills
- Ability to act as a mediator between children
- Cool-tempered, friendly and reliable
- Balance between a creative mind and a practical acumen
- BSc/BA in education or relevant field
Interested Applicants should submit their CV, Application letter and other documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.