- Answer questions about account types and company's products, such as Education savings plan, income protection plan, Wealth Creation Plan, Health support plan, Market accounts, loans and Consumer electronics pre-finance scheme.
- Check on the status of customer accounts and track cheques and payments.
- Review and explain charges
- Customer service representatives who work in KGL may also assist customers to make payment, determining whether they need to speak with a credit supervisor or if the representative can complete their banking tasks, provide assistance to fill out credit application forms, Welfare forms, prepayment forms and submit them.
- Ensure that customers make payment using mobile phone and the payment are done on time
- Take complaints from customers, review them and solve the problem by prescribing the right solution to the complaints
- Review application forms and submit them
- Ensure leads from sales executives are properly closed.