Perform the duties of a Key Accounts Manager
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Management level
- Experience Length:3 years
Scope of works as follows but not limited to:
1. Bring in new customers and clients
2. Market company product to various target market and industries.
3. Understands what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way.
4. Implementing sales strategies; analyzing trends and results entering into new sales terrain for the company.
5. Ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI targets are met.
6. Generate leads and close new deals.
7. Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics.
8. Provide weekly and monthly report of field sales success and activities and communicate data to the head of department.
9. Sell to existing and potential direct accounts as well as provide sales support to distribution partners to participate in closing an order or to facilitate and add value to the selling process.
10. Maintain data relative to partners, accounts and activities and will document customer interactions. Prepare reporting as needed
11. Any other duties as may be assigned by the CEO, COO or the Corporate Director.
Health and Safety Responsibilities
1. Study and uphold the HSE commitments of KUO Fire Safety.
2. Report Potential Incidents immediately you see one.
3. Participate in all health and safety meetings and activities
4. Promote safety first culture in all aspects of your job and outside work
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.