Our team is looking for a Network Engineering Intern to join them in the upcoming weeks. This position is great for an aspiring network engineering professional looking to work on business-critical projects and gain relevant work experience.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Capability to produce content on time, with attention to detail, and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to a target audience
- A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively
- Willingness to learn and develop network engineering skills
- Competitive and proactive attitude
- Capacity to stay professional in stressful/dispute situations
- Fluency in English
You will learn how to:
- Collaborate with the third-level engineering services team to resolve technical issues
- Build strong working relationships with peers and collaborate with engineers, managers and related departments
- Write and update solution articles to share technical knowledge internally and externally
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrade
- Lead multiple cases and prioritize tasks based on customer and business needs
- Follow standards-based processes (as defined in our quality management system)
- Continue own professional development by participating in ongoing training on our products and related technologies
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.