- Attend all customer’s queries.
- Researching and identifying prospects.
- Finding creative ways to get in touch with prospects through social media and other similar tools.
- Crafting personalized emails and messages to capture the attention of a prospect to set up a call
- Reaching out to prospects via email, phone calls, or other methods.
- Following up on emails to prospects
- Calling prospects to follow up on previous messages
- Scheduling calls and meetings for Senior Sales Executives.
- Report prospects feedback, suggestions, and concerns to his direct manager to take corrective actions where needed.
- Ensure data entry of all information and follow up to CRM database.
- Ensure, Maintain and update CRM database in a complete and accurate manner as well as correspondences data.
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- Maintain confidentiality of CRM database.
- Report competitors’ market activities.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Degree is required
- At least 1 or 2 years
- Marketing Fresh graduate.
- Positive and can-do Attitude.
- No experience needed.
- Fluent in English