Our team is looking for a Project Management Intern to join them in the upcoming weeks. This position is great for an aspiring project management professional looking to work on business-critical projects and gain relevant work experience.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Capability to produce content on time, with attention to detail, and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to a target audience
- A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively
- Familiarity with Microsoft applications and Zoom
- Willingness to learn and develop project management skills
- Competitive and proactive attitude
- Fluency in English
You will learn how to:
- Use different PM technologies and tools to support the delivery of high-quality projects
- Adapt different approaches depending on project requirements
- Accomplish complex business projects and cooperate with an international client
- Assist the Project Manager in developing, tracking, updating, and writing reports on project progress to stakeholders
- Identify and manage scope, constraints, issues, assumptions, dependencies, and deadlines
- Effectively manage and monitor the project team, manage costs and track sales targets
- Attend team meetings to record action items and next steps
- Prepare complex reports with vital project information
- Present our solutions to clients as well as contribute to client proposals and quotes
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.