We value growth and forward movement that aligns with an individual's strengths and honing in on how they can most effectively impact our projects.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Clients love working with you
- You’re tech savvy
- You communicate well
- You pick up on small details that other people miss
- You enjoy working amongst a collaborative and supportive team
- Bachelor’s degree in a discipline relevant to client services (For example Business, Marketing, Maths, Economics, Political Science, International Relations, etc.)
- Minimum 2 years post-baccalaureate work experience with a fast-growing or Fortune 500 caliber organization
- Willingness to learn from the ground up, no product-specific experience necessary. We will train you in tech management
- Strong track record of work-based success with tangible achievements attributable to you
- Confidence in regularly communicating complex ideas both verbally and in writing
- Full-time, 100% remote role. Candidates must be located within the United States (W2) or Canada (T4)
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Assist development teams in removing blockers and getting questions answered
- Document requirements provided by the client as user stories and acceptance criteria in a scrum backlog
- Consult on UI/UX design and usability
- Facilitate communication between Frontend and Backend development teams, DevOps Engineers, UI/UX Designers and clients
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.