Emenaster Comfort System is looking for an experienced and eloquent Junior Accountant to join our team.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Analyze financial information and prepare balance sheets.
- Coordinate with management and staff to prepare budgets.
- Ensure compliance with organizational guidelines and procedures, and federal and state regulations
- Resolve account payable and receivable issues or queries.
- Accurately perform daily reconciliations of cash, check and credit card transactions, and tally and file invoices.
- Assist in financial and tax audits, and general ledger preparation.
- Prepare income tax returns and corporate reporting requirements.
- Develop monthly financial statements that include cash flow, profit and loss statements, and balance sheets.
- Complete end of month close procedures.
- Any other duties that may be assigned
Education and Experience:
- HND or Degree in accounting or related.
- Preferably a lady
- 1 year of accounting work experience.
- Sound understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- Analytical mind with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Critical thinker with high proficiency in math.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent report writing, communication and IT skills.
Salary Range: GHC1000
Employment Type: Full Time
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.