- To create and deliver engaging lessons to diverse groups of pupils at basic level.
- To promote enthusiasm for learning and reading.
- To also adhere to National Curriculum standards.
- To report on correct and detailed records of pupil performance.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute Jolly Phonics lessons for pupils
- Develops lessons which meet established School and National Curriculum models
- Manages students from diverse backgrounds
- Identify problem areas and implement solutions
- Empower the students
- Provide a safe and positive learning environment for pupils
- Continuously assess the performance of the students
- Work hand in hand with parents, the community and support staff
- Communicates with the Foundation on the progress of the Children and the way forward
- Any other duties that may be assigned to you.
- A Diploma in Basic Education or Post Diploma Degree in Education or it’s Equivalent.
- Online class management skills and planning of lessons
- Extensive knowledge in relevant teaching subject area
- Must be able to adapt and have creative problem-solving skills
- Must be patient and able to empathize with children
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to prioritize
- Must be self-motivated and highly organized.
- Must be willing to live in the community
- Computer literacy is a requirement integrity