Developer Experience Engineer to build Mailchain’s developer interfaces, prototyping new ideas, building integrations that raise the bar for web3 user experience. Your work will enable millions of decentralized web and metaverse users to communicate with one another.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
What will you be doing?
- Work with the core team, re-inventing messaging applications for web, mobile and desktop.
- Create sample projects, tutorials, and demonstrations for our developer community showing how web3 messaging works.
- Build integrations with other blockchain projects, to bring web3 messaging to billions of users.
- Contribute to open-source libraries and technical documentation.
- 1+ years blockchain development experience interacting with smart contracts.
- You are community driven and actively contribute to the open-source community.
- Experienced in writing technical documentation.
- Balance rapidly iterating and building for scale.
- Know how to design and write maintainable code.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent English communication skills and collaboration abilities.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.