The User Growth Unit works on growing eyeo’s number of users by finding and collaborating with partners that help us scale our user base. Our partners include leading players in the browser and OEM markets. We collaborate closely with them to integrate ad-blocking technologies into their projects, by maintaining and constantly improving the SDKs that make this integration easy. We add features and functionality based on their feedback, as well as new trends in the markets around us. You will help to improve and maintain the SDK that enables ad-filtering functionality across multiple browser extensions. You will also interact and support partners during its adoption, allowing millions of users on different platforms to take control over their browsing experience.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
After your morning routine, you'll be expected to...
- Keep up with changes related to browser versions and the ad-blocking community, and translate these into the required changes for your team
- Ensure the stability and performance of our SDKs across all platforms and partners via automated tests, code reviews and benchmarks
- Optimize performance, while preserving high ad-blocking quality
- Ensure that partner requests are answered and implemented in a timely manner and that partners are satisfied
- Foster open communication and close collaboration with other team members, to strengthen the team and increase overall productivity
What you bring to the table...
- General understanding of how the web, browsers, and extensions work
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Knowledge of the Git version control system
- High desire to collaborate and improve team culture, in an environment that combines synchronous and asynchronous communication
- Fluent in both verbal and written English
It's awesome if you know about...
- Knowledge of browser internals and/or browser extension development
- Experience designing and maintaining SDKs and/or libraries
- Experience designing the architecture of software components
- Experience working in open-source projects
- Working knowledge of Continuous Integration pipelines
- Knowledge about other programming languages (as an example, other SDKs are developed using Java, Kotlin, C++, or Swift)
- Understanding of the ad tech landscape
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.