Our client, a global company whose developer capability is in South Africa, is looking for a Test Automation Analyst to join their team who focuses on development and operations for cloud-native enterprise applications.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Collaborate with team, system analysis, design, development and testing for their assigned technical products or applications within the context of an agile/DevOps delivery model.
- Automation of Frontend, Backend and Integration, performance and load testing using industry standard tools, fit for purpose.
- Integrate automation testing at various stages of the build and deploy pipeline for development, regression & release cycles.
- Working with the feature teams to build up disposable test environments.
- Overall management and maintenance and preparation of test data.
- Interpretation of Testing Results and logging of Defects on JIRA.
- Coordination between development and support environments.
- Track new/changed requirements and ensure these are addressed during automated testing.
- Independently analyse, design as well as develop medium, complex testing components required for Automation.
- Perform continuous quality analysis and provide internal tools to help ensure that quality of the products we ship to customers are of the highest standard.
- Establish, implement, and evolve the formal QA processes to ensure that the group is using industry accepted standard methodologies.
- Design and develop the testing infrastructure i.e., testing tools, test frameworks, test reporting mechanisms to test software and services, applying NoOps principles.
- Integrate the testing infrastructure with the continuous integration and continuous deployment systems to ensure all the tools, services developed are accurately tested and meet the quality goals.
- Stay knowledgeable of new testing tools and strategies and evaluate the technologies to incorporate into the projects.
- Relevant IT Degree
- 3 - 5 years plus experience in this role
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.