Java Software Engineer
Bridgestone Mobility Solutions
Software & Data
We are looking for a Java Software Engineer (Remote Spain or Hybrid based in Barcelona, Spain) with solid foundations in one or many of the technologies of our stack (Java, SpringBoot, Oracle, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes) and a lot of drive and mental flexibility to learn a lot about the rest of it.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Create solution designs and deliver complete sets of functionalities on the backend; the key technical focus of the role will be more on the backend but depending on project requirements you also step into other technical areas.
- Work in a technically complex and sensitive environment, which will require you to build relevant functional knowledge about the products, technical knowledge about the platform’s stack and architecture.
- Keep a keen eye on application performance, operability, robustness, monitoring and failure resilience, data privacy and the security of individual services and the whole system.
- Take holistic responsibility including ongoing functional and performance improvements, bug fixing and issue solving on the production instances of your applications and test automation as well as necessary configuration and data changes.
- Be involved in enabling and rolling out solutions to drive the business of large or enterprise partners and customers on various levels.
- Apply agile methodologies to organize yours and your team’s work, make your planning and team performance transparent and to manage your stakeholders.
- A degree in computer science, a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Great communication skills, holistic and systemic thinking, goal-orientation, quality-focus, versatile problem-solving skills, an open mind as well as at least 2 years of experience in commercial software development.
- Experience with at least one or ideally some of the following languages, technologies or principles: Java, SpringBoot, SQL, REST, and let’s not forget data structures, separation of concerns, complex distributed systems, message-driven architectures, enterprise integration patterns.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
- A desire to work as part of an international organization and cooperate with other software engineers, system engineers, architects, product owners and external partners across multiple locations.
- You don't need to be an expert in all technologies, your enthusiasm and passion for clean code are much more appreciated!
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.