As a Technical Support Agent, you'll troubleshoot customers' technical issues with their PC hardware and networking devices. You'll use a combination of email, live chat, social media, and/or phone calls to answer tickets and queries.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
What makes the position different from other tech support positions?
A few things:
- You’ll work 100% remotely from your own home and workspace
- You’ll be part of a diverse community of techies from all over the world
- You’ll get to deliver top-notch customer experiences to people in need
- You'll work with a team of top-notch techies from your Trainer to the Operations Manager
- You'll be privy to training opportunities prior to starting your new role and free courses to develop your skills
- You'll have an Operations Manager to help you with your work and a Team Lead to ensure you're comfortable and enjoying yourself
- You speak Italian and English at a near-native level
- You are available to work full-time and on a flexible schedule
- You have in-depth knowledge of PC hardware and networking devices
- You are a fast learner and know when to take initiative
- You're a natural trouble-shooter and problem-solver
- You have experience in a Customer Service environment and/or international business setting
- You have a dedicated quiet workspace within your residence
- You are not currently living in the Netherlands or the United States of America
Windows: Windows 10 or higher 64bit
Apple: macOS Mojave (version 10.1) or newer
CPU: Intel Core i5-760 2.80 GHz or faster
RAM: 8GB minimum
Network: 2.0 Mbps download and 1.0 Mbps upload (to their local/default Speedtest.net server)
GPU: GTX 660 equivalent or better.
- A position at a fast-growing company with ambitious, A-level clients
- A casual, international environment where you’ll work with people from over 40 nationalities
- The flexibility to work from anywhere in the world
- Less wasted time on long commutes between home and work
- Cutting-edge tools and training opportunities
A fun and engaging community of techies just like you
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.