Maurya Education is looking for motivated and passionate candidates for the position of “IT Trainer”.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Developing Strong Expertise in the Field of Robotics, Arduino, Coding, and sensors.
- To nurture Innovation and Creativity at primary to Senior High School Level students by mentoring and helping them to develop Innovative Projects with the use of technology in the delivery of curricula through a variety of instructional methods (hardware, software and Internet resources in support of learning).
- Organizes, develops, and coordinates special STEM-based events/activities.
- Eager to learn new technologies and methodologies.
- Strong team player and ability to work cooperatively and effectively with others in the team.
- Strong in verbal and written communication.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Improve the existing technology.
- Technical Students (Electronics and CS branch students will be given preference)
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Specific skills- Basic Electronics, Arduino Uno Microcontroller- Optional.
- Good to have Knowledge of Python Language]
- Language- Basic C language
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.