We are a growing company seeking a diligent IT specialist to take care of all our IT needs. You will be responsible for installing or upgrading components, setting up software, assisting with network administration, resolving all IT support issues managing our social media and inventory management software. To be successful as an IT specialist, you should have an in-depth knowledge of various computer hardware and social media platforms. Top candidates will also have an amiable personality and an aptitude for customer service.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Managing our social media platform and websites
- Managing our inventory management software
- Installing new software and hardware components.
- Regularly evaluating our IT systems to ensure they meet the necessary demands.
- Assisting with network administration tasks.
- Ensuring data storage is safe and secure.
- Resolving all issues co-workers have with their IT systems and software.
- Educating co-workers about network security and best practices for computer usage.
- Supporting the day-to-day operations of our computer network.
- Degree in computer science or a related field is preferable.
- Strong analytical, diagnostic, and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication ability, both written and verbal.
- Personable, professional demeanor.
CV’s should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary Range: Negotiable
Location: Dzorwulu Accra Ghana
Employment Type: Full time
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.