Your primary role and typical day-to-day responsibility is to meet with procurement and IT managers to generate leads and convert them at a minimum of 70% conversation rate.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
(Visiting Corporate Clients Everyday). Company will provide vehicle and driver and you will visit companies active businesses in the town are meeting their procurement officers, IT managers, or concerned officials to generate leads to sell IT products such as desktops, laptops, servers, printers, copiers, scanners, switches, routers, NAS, UPS, firewalls, endpoints etcbut not limited to.
Desired Candidate Profile:
A candidate with 5 - 10 years of experience with full-time corporate IT sales and IT solutions, ONLY. such as IT Security Solutions, Cyber Security Solutions, Data Backup Solutions, and Storage Solutions, such as Dell EMC, HP, and NetApp Storage, etc. The communication confidence level of the candidate should be optimal to meet gigantic corporate clients such as banks.
As an IT sales professional, you’ll need to:
- Speak to customers, either face to face or over the phone.
- Gain an understanding of customers’ diverse and specific business needs and apply product knowledge to meet them and generate leads.
- Ensure quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers’ systems and Processes, and then documenting them
- Carry out cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings
- Identify and develop new business through networking and follow-up courtesy calls
- Maintain awareness and keep abreast of constantly changing software and hardware systems and peripherals such as following Desktop, Laptop, Server, Printers, Copier, Scanner, Switches, Routers, NAS, UPS, Firewall, Endpoint etc.
- Develop effective sales strategy, plans using sales methodology
- Attending and supporting after sale support queries of his client.
- Meet sales targets set by managers and contribute to team targets
- Maintaining continually growth for his client base.
- Network with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades
- Handle hardware or software problems and faults, referring on to specialist technical colleagues where appropriate.
- Respond to tender documents, proposals, reports and supporting literature
- Manage workload in order to organize and priorities daily and weekly goals
- Contribute to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.