Package: Company Provided Shared Accommodation, Vehicle, Utility Bills etc..
As an IT sales professional, you’ll need to:
- Speak to customers, either face to face or over the phone.
- Gain an understanding of customers’ diverse and specific business needs and apply product knowledge to meet them and generate leads.
- Ensure quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers’ systems and Processes, and then documenting them
- Carry out cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings
- Identify and develop new business through networking and follow-up courtesy calls
- Maintain awareness and keep abreast of constantly changing software and hardware systems and peripherals such as following
- Desktop, Laptop, Server, Printers, Copier, Scanner, Switches, Routers, NAS, UPS, Firewall, Endpoint etc.
- Develop effective sales strategy, plans using sales methodology
- Attending and supporting after sale support queries of his client.
- Meet sales targets set by managers and contribute to team targets
- Maintaining continually growth for his client base.
- Network with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades.
- Handle hardware or software problems and faults, referring on to specialist technical colleagues where appropriate.
- Respond to tender documents, proposals, reports and supporting literature.
- Manage workload in order to organize and priorities daily and weekly goals.
- Contribute to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.