- Act as a lead for Risk Projects and ensuring all project deadlines are met.
- Provide oversight in monitoring of risk management frameworks
- To design and implement an overall risk management framework, risk policies and procedures for the organization.
- Performing risk assessment - To identify current and potential risks and analyze their impact on the company’s image, operations and profitability.
- Performing risk evaluation - evaluate the company’s previous handling of risks and comparing potential risks with criteria set out by the company such as cost and legal requirements.
- Work closely with business units, clients, stakeholders to understand their business drives, concerns and key risks.
- Assist the business with setting risk appetite and tolerance levels and developing key risk indicators.
- To implement Health and Safety Policies, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plans of the company.
- Evaluate effects of proposed Risks Management measures against current processes and procedures
- Periodically maintain a risk register for the business.
- Produce risks reports and present same to Risk Management Committee for adoption.
- Conduct policy and compliance audits and reporting to Top Management.
- Conduct risk awareness culture at all levels (internal and external)
- B. Sc. Computer Science
- 2 nd Degree and/or certification in Security and Risk
- ISACA Certifications: Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor and/or Implementer
- At least 3 years’ experience in Information Security and Risk Management.
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a Managerial position.
- Good knowledge of Risk Management Framework. I.e. NIST CSF, ISO 31000
- Ability to design and implement a Risk Management Strategy.
- A good understanding of the Risk Management process.
- Ability to conduct risk analysis, reporting, monitoring and evaluation.
- A good knowledge and understanding of the major risk areas.
- Ability to organize and execute work to meet tight deadlines.
- Broad understanding of business needs in alignment with needs and expectations of Stakeholders
- Analytical and attention to details skills.
- Numerical skills
- Good leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Numerical skills
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and Presentation skills as well as a good team player.
- Ability to cope with work and delivery timelines.
- Good report writing skills