Who We Are:
Dealers in the importation and sale of frozen meat, fish, and poultry products.
- Expected to offer technical support and meet IT needs in the office as well as in the field.
- Diagnose and resolve hardware and software incidents, including operating systems and a broad range of software applications
- Assist employees with any IT related issues
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems or resolve issues.
- Assign a corporate email system and make changes when needed.
- Take ownership of problems by analyzing the problem and implementing temporary and or permanent solutions, aiming at restoring service to the user and allowing for business continuity
- Record, update, and document all IT issues through the day and thereby building data and information Izako IT needs.
- Resolve incidents and upgrade different types of software and hardware systems
- Resolve incidents with printers, scanners, copiers
- Maintain excellent business continuity process/system to ensure that all IT needs are taken care of in a timely manner
- Conducting electrical safety checks on the computers
- Ability to repair PCs or Laptops
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Responsible for installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solving technical and applications problems
- Ensure the correct running and maintenance of all IT systems.
- Responsible for the smooth running of computer systems and ensuring that users get maximum benefits from them.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Manage technology services that meet the operational requirements of the company.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Assist in network design and implementation.
- Provide network support with a variety of operating systems.
- Install and configure computer network equipment.
- Maintain network connectivity of all computer workstations.
- Provide network support to users.
- Maintain servers and associated hardware, applications, services, and settings.
- Implement and manage disaster recovery and back-up.
- Evaluate and recommend security improvements and system upgrades.
- Monitor network to ensure optimal performance.
- Any other duties assigned by the position and the Manager
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
- Knowledge of current trends and developments in information technology.
- Strong interpersonal skills to assist non-technical individuals with complex technical issues
- Fundamental knowledge of networking concepts
- Proven network engineering, network operations, and network performance analysis skills
- Hands-on technical troubleshooting capabilities
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Knowledge of computing infrastructures
- Familiarity with server management and monitoring tools
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Relevant knowledge in SAP and Tally software.
- A minimum of a Diploma required
- 1 – 3 years’ work experience
- Must be a highly motivated team player
- Ability to manage changing priorities
- Ability to think logically
- Must have problem-solving skills
- Pay attention to detail
- Able to prioritize workload
- Understand that the company is opened Monday through Saturday and on Public Holidays and may need to come in to assist with issues outside of working hours.