Provide technical support for all hotel systems including but not limited to: Administrative/Hotel Network and Server, Workstations and Printers
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Ensure all areas of the hotel are supported with proper computer systems.
- Provide technical support for all hotel systems including but not limited to: Administrative/Hotel Network and Server, Workstations and Printers
- Telecommunications Systems including management telephone carriers and all Hotel Software
- Administration of Email Systems/Provider
- Perform system administration and maintenance tasks including data protection/backup
- Management of software maintenance/updates (Windows, Office, etc.)
- Management of virus protection and end point protection
- General network and user administration tasks
- Creating and updating detailed documentation on all hotel systems.
- Managing all IT vendors including telecommunications systems.
- Handle other system administration tasks and/or special projects in the hotel
Key Competencies and Qualities:
- Excellent Problem-Solving Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Good Communication Skills
- Passion for Technology
- 3+ years’ experience working in a 3 to 5 star hotel working as an IT Officer
- BSc in Computer Science or relevant field
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.