- Maintain currency of knowledge with respect to relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
- Manage technology services that meet operational requirements in the designated area(s) of the company.
- Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Respond in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Provide technical support across the company.
- Set up accounts for new users.
- Repair and replace equipment as necessary.
- Test new technology.
Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree or HND in Computer Science from a recognized tertiary institution.
- At least 3 years working experience as an IT Officer or similar role.
- Above average working knowledge of computer hardware and software.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- Problem-solving skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
Location: Tema, Aflao Road