- Install, configure and manage kedacom security cameras using HTTP links, ARP tools and VLAN configurations.
- Install, maintain and manage network using fibre optic cables, uTp cables through fortigate routers and Huawei switch.
- Install, configure and manage computer systems, printers, scanners and enable data resource sharing on LAN.
- Provide information and technical support across various department of the company.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum of an HND is required
- A minimum of 2 years of work experience is related field
- Knowledge of using kedacom security cameras, HTTP links, ARP tools and VLAN configurations is required
- Knowledge of using fibre optic cables, uTp cables through fortigate routers and Huawei switch.