- Respond to calls by units for IT repairs, as well as, records-related issues.
- Print and photocopy hospital forms and documents.
- Repair of computer and network devices.
- Respond to off-duty calls to attend to urgent IT problems.
- Routine (weekly and monthly) check of the functionality of IT and network computers and devices.
- Cleaning of computers and network devices.
- Keeping of records and data entry as and when required in the lab and other units.
- Helping resolve software issues relating to the Hospital’s Data Management Software.
- Systems administration duties as may be assigned by the Accountant or Administrator.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of a Certificate or HND in Computing
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar field
- Candidates should preferably reside in Ashaiman and Tema environs.