- Manage information technology and computer systems.
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations.
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance.
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate IT systems, policies and procedures.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
- Audit IT systems and assess their outcomes.
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
- Ensures cleanliness of all data equipment and computer rooms.
- Ensure the smooth functioning and coordination of guest internet, Property
- Management Systems-PMS, POS, Telephone system and other Software Vendors.
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software problems.
- Responsible for overseeing and handling network configuration, Servers, workstations, Networking equipment. Email accounts, and support for server/desktop infrastructure.
- Keep updated with latest hotel technology and security risks on regular basis.
- Ensure implementation of IT security policies through regular staff training.
- Monitor and maintain proper inventory of hardware and software license.
- Ensure professional service delivery and appearance at the department.
- Perform other IT or Systems related task as may be assigned by the Management.
Required Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Minimum of 7 to 10 years’ experience in IT and 3 years experience in a supervisory role in required.
Qualifications and Required:
- Minimum of Masters Degree in IT required.
- A professional qualification will be an added advantage.
Benefit for the role:
- An opportunity to work in what will become the biggest Hotel, conferencing and events destination in Africa.
- Unfurnished accommodation
- Company vehicle for all the roles.