- Advice and recommends to management relevant, efficient, and effective IT solutions to meet the company’s requirements;
- Assists with the development of business processes to ensure better service delivery to customers and improve the quality and overall performance of the department;
- Develops and implements standards, procedures, and processes for the IT department;
- Plans and manages support of new technologies including banking software, IT equipment, and infrastructure, network performance, and reliability;
- To develop software and other applications to facilitate and automate business processes within the various departments and branches;
- To implement the ICT strategy of the company;
- To provide project management services for all ICT projects handled by the company;
- To ensure that the Bank’s ICT policy is executed and accomplished;
- To ensure adequate training of all staff on IT.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University degree in computer engineering, computer science, information technology or related field;
- Must have significant experience in managing MIS/ IT component of a bank or a microfinance operation in a regulated setting;
- Must have knowledge of intermediate accounting and basic statistics;
- Minimum of 3 years working experience;
- Experience in software installation an advantage;
- Knowledge in mobile technologies.
- Good team-worker with good communication skills and can interact with all levels of the organization;
- Extensive expertise in network administration and IT support;
- Project planning and management skills, including the ability to identify and assess risks;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office productivity applications, database applications, and other related applications;
- Eager to learn and strongly performance-oriented, high initiative, and can work with least supervision;
- Be a good trainer, facilitator, mentor, and coach;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.