The IT manager will be responsible for coordinating, planning, and leading computer-related activities in the company.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Running regular checks on network and data security
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organization
- Designing training programs and workshops for staff
- Conducting regular system audits
- Running and sharing regular (monthly) operation system reports with Admin. Manager
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
- Responsible for coordinating, planning, and leading IT related activities in the organization.
- Helps determine the IT needs of the organization
- Responsible for implementing computer systems to fulfill the organization's information systems requirements.
- Managing telecommunications systems and other electronic support systems related to the company operations.
Minimum Requirements and Skills
- A degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
- Proven working experience as an IT Manager or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.