- Your role will be to make deals.
- The majority of your time will be spent on raising money together with our finance specialist Belinda.
- You will research the investor landscape, reach out to suitable partners and convince them to invest.
- When you’re not working with investors you’ll work with our marketing guru Alfred to sign up new schools and universities that his market research identified.
- Occasionally you’ll work with the CEO to sign deals with new partners and governments to expand the program to other African countries.
- Together with Belinda, identify suitable investors, reach out, pitch the opportunity and close the deal
- Help the team develop and implement a proactive investor relations strategy.
- Assist Alfred in marketing with signing new partnerships with schools and universities
- Along with the CEO, prepare key messages and presentations to communicate Brighter Investment’s progress and performance to key internal and external stakeholders.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A degree in BSC, Experience in raising funds for a start-up/for a course/ a company, ability to seal deals and ability to negotiate/persuade, a Business Management or finance Background is an added advantage.
- 2 years or more experience in private, public, and/or government institutions.
- Strong leadership presence with the ability to build strong relationships across senior leadership, cross-functional teams, and external stakeholders, Impeccable interpersonal skills, including the proven ability to communicate both orally and in writing,
- Ability to work well under time pressure and juggle multiple priorities and High level of energy, enthusiasm, and commitment to success.