A Multinational Financial Institution seeks the services of Investment Officers for their offices across the country. These include Greater Accra/ Koforidua /Adum /Suame /Kasoa /Tema /Cape Coast/ Takoradi and Sunyani.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
The Investment Officer shall be directly responsible for mobilizing and managing Retail IVEST for the branch.
Sales and Business Growth
- Responsible for ensuring the achievement of monthly IVEST Target of the branch.
- Responsible for leading the analysis of competitor’s products, features, pricing, and other information; presenting marketing strategies and directions for the IVEST product.
- Responsible for coordinating marketing-related activations for the IVEST product at the branch.
- Responsible for client acquisition drives for the IVEST.
- Responsible for client retention strategy of the IVEST portfolio.
- Responsible for maintaining IVEST portfolio growth.
Customer Care and Relationship Management
- Responsible for ensuring the maintenance of excellent relationships between the Branch and its clients.
- Responsible for ensuring delivery of good quality services to all clients.
- Responsible for IVEST related queries by customers and potential customers.
- Responsible for ensuring the effective implementation of service recovery initiatives to ensure that clients complaints are effectively addressed.
- Responsible for weekly reporting on progress and performance to Branch Manager and Investment Manager.
- Responsible for any other task(s) that Management may assign.
- A bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Economics or Business preferred)
- Excellent knowledge of the Ghanaian small business climate and preferences
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in sales management role.
Skills / Attributes
- Hard working and analytical;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Sales target driven and good sales skills
- Team spirit is essential
NB: Interested applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline for submission is 22nd September 2023.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.