- Responsible for the cyclical placement restock orders for Izako Centers and partner businesses, upon an email request from service center managers.
- Placing daily orders in each center with the guidance of re-order level set by management at any given time.
- Inventory Software Use: Working knowledge of inventory management software. Design and implementation of inventory tracking systems to optimize inventory control procedures.
- Documentation and reporting: Accurately record the quantity, quality, style, type and any other characteristics of products, so that the business has a clear understanding of what is available and what is not.
- Inventory Control: Prevention and or minimization of shrinkage. Inspect supply levels daily to identify shortages. Must have constant knowledge of stock levels.
- Strong understanding of inventory management. Surplus and Deficit. Make recommendations of products to purchase based on report.
- Supplier Evaluation: Analyze different suppliers to obtain the best / cost effective deals. Identifying new suppliers, who will provide the business with goods.
- Good Communication: Maintaining good working relationship with current suppliers, through good communication and addressing of concerns, such as delays in order processing
- Forecasting: Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Must be detailed-oriented
- Impressive analytical and record-keeping abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Self-Starter. Flexible and adjusts to change quickly.
- Pay great attention to detail
- Conversant with Izako Product cycle.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluent in 2-3 local Ghanaian languages