Our team is looking for a Business Finance Intern to join them in the upcoming weeks. This position is great for an aspiring business finance professional looking to work on business-critical projects and gain relevant work experience.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Capability to produce content on time, with attention to detail, and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to a target audience
- A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively
- Familiarity with Microsoft applications and Zoom
- Willingness to learn and develop financial skills
- Competitive and proactive attitude
- Fluency in English
You will learn how to:
- Support Finance Controllers during Monthly closing
- Support the Financial Analysts and Business Controllers in their day-to-day work
- Assist in preparing monthly or weekly financial reports~ Develop and utilize spreadsheets, databases, and other computer applications
- Prepare ad-hoc reports when requested
- Assist Controllers during budget processes
- Participate in the internal and external financial communication processes
- Manage specialized information, reports, and forms dealing with fees, billing, tracking of projects, etc.
- Enter information into the financial accounting system of the company
- Issue and review clients' invoices
- Analyze customer profitability, prepare margin analysis reports and develop and present proposal analysis
- Report Financial information to regulators, the parent companies, and to the market
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.