responding to copy requests from Namecheap’s global Operations and People functions. You will also have dotted line support and technical expertise from Namecheap’s Content Team, inclusive of Copywriters, Copy Lead, and Director of Content.
- Minimum Qualification:Others
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
What You'll Do?
You will write copy for internal email campaigns, newsletters, Executive messages and social media posts. You will also have projects and work requests from inside the People Team, such as scripts for learning courses and people engagement campaigns. On top of this, you will be helping build out new comms streams by creating articles and blog posts that contribute to our learning and talent brand goals.
What will You Bring?
• You have excellent (native or nearly-native) English speaking and writing skills.
• You have experience creating copy for internal communications purposes.
• You can translate Namecheap’s culture into a tone of voice that speaks to multiple audiences.
• You seek feedback and know how to utilize it to improve your results.
• You are effective working in a highly collaborative environment.
• You know how to write longer-form blogs and articles to engage with different personas.
• You can work on tight deadlines when required.
• You have experience brainstorming, developing, and producing effective copy-driven projects and revising, editing, and proofreading content as needed.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.