Internal auditors are accounting professionals who provide organizations with guidance on financial accuracy, internal controls and regulatory compliance. They examine and improve operating practices, and financial and risk management processes of the organization.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
- Implement best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements.
- Manage resources and audit assignments.
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practices.
- Compile and implement the annual Internal Audit plan.
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to Management and/or Risk Committees.
- Overall supervision of planned annual audits.
Required Experience: 5+ Years
Industry: FMCG, Manufacturing.
Age: 35+ Years
Location: OIL Plant, Tema
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.