- Assessing the management of risk; system of internal control, risk management processes and corporate governance processes of the company.
- Assisting management in the improvement of internal controls
- Evaluating controls and advise all level management
- To review the control system and to identify weaknesses, breakdown and to report to management with recommendations.
- To design checks to reveal the existence of frauds or to prevent frauds.
- To rationalize accounting policies within a group and to design and implement new accounting systems.
- To conduct management efficiency audits and post implementation audits of capital projects.
- Entry level qualification: Degree in accounting &; finance/ Business administration
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience post qualification
- Professional auditing certification (CIA/ CA/ CISA
- MBA in relevant discipline (accounting & finance)
- Advance certificates are recognized
- Good attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Good organization and time-keeping skill
- Ability to think objectively, assess and evaluate risk and implement solutions
- Excellent reporting skills
- Accounting software skills
- Microsoft Office Suite software skills